How do you save the game?
Blade of Verdance - Demo
We recommend playing the game with a keyboard or XBox 360 controller. Other devices have not been tested. The game does not require a mouse.
- Arrow keys or left analog stick : Move
- X or Enter or A button : Interact / Attack / Validate
- C or Escape or B button : Cancel / Open pause menu
>>> Please fill in our survey! <<<
- Music composed Duncan McPherson
- Battle theme: Battle Theme A Piano by cynicmusic (distributed under CC0 license)
- Brazilian Portuguese translation by Ricardo Douglas
About the game
Blade of Victory is a 2D story-driven turn-based RPG featuring pixel art. The game is mostly inspired by JRPGs such as Breath of Fire IV and Etrian Odyssey (for their gameplay) as well as Final Fantasy Tactics (for its world and story). The game will take place in a original medieval fantasy world, with all the sword and sorcery it implies (no orcs/elves/dwarves though). The plot will focus on themes such as duty, power, politics and betrayal, and we hope to make it one of the strong points of the game.
Disclaimer: The game is a work in progress; many features are missing or unpolished and most assets are not final. Your feedback is welcome: tell us what you liked or disliked and what you would like to see added, improved or removed from the game.