Blade of Verdance - Demo
Be warned! The game is a work in progress. Your feedback is welcome: tell us what you liked or disliked and what you would like to see added, improved or removed from the game.
If you could take 5 minutes to fill this short survey about your experience with the game, it would greatly help us! This should not take more than 2 minutes.
We recommend playing the game with a keyboard or XBox 360 controller. Other devices have not been tested. The game does not require a mouse.
- Arrow keys or left analogic stick : Move
- X or Enter or A button : Interact / Attack / Validate
- C or Escape or B button : Cancel / Open pause menu
About the game
Blade of Victory is a 2D story-driven turn-based RPG featuring pixel art. The game is mostly inspired by JRPGs such as Persona (for its gameplay) and Final Fantasy Tactics (for its world and story). The game takes place in a original medieval fantasy world, with all the sword and sorcery it implies (no orcs/elves/dwarves though). The plot focuses on themes such as duty, power, politics and betrayal, and we hope to make it one of the strong points of the game.
- Menu theme: JRPG2 Piano by Joth (distributed under CC0 license)
- Field theme: The Adventure Begins by bart(distributed under CC-BY-SA 3.0 license)
- Battle theme: Battle Theme A Piano by cynicmusic (distributed under CC0 license)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.